• Visit the entry homepage at http://www.judgify.me/mica18
• Click on Submit Entry on the upper right corner of the page
• If you do not already have a Judgify account, you may create one on this page by clicking the New user? Click here to register button below the login form.
• You will be taken to a page where you may set up your Entrant Profile, you must enter the required information to create your account in order to submit entries.
• Once created, you will receive an email confirmation with your account details and are ready to log on and submit entries.
• After you log in to http://www.judgify.me/mica18, you may submit a new entry or edit existing entries by clicking the Submit Entry or Edit Entries buttons.
Submitting a New Entry
• Log in to your Judgify account at http://www.judgify.me/mica18
• Click on Submit Entry on the upper right corner of the page, this will take you to the submission details form.
• Here, you must choose the Category for which type of entry you are submitting.
• Upload your file (image or video). Files must be no more than 10MB and images must be no less than 300dpi.
• Provide all required artwork information: title, medium, year, etc.
• If your piece requires special hanging or display methods, please provide that information in the “Special Instructions” box at the end of the entry form.
• Check the box at the bottom verifying that you have read and agree to the terms of the prospectus.
• Once you’ve reviewed your information, click Confirm (note that you may edit all of these details later).
What Comes Next
• From here, your entry will be submitted and you can either submit another entry or proceed to the payment screen.
• Payments are made via PayPal and can be made with either a PayPal account or a major credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. You will receive an email order confirmation once your transaction has been processed.
• Your entry will not be considered until payment has been completed and received. If payment is not received by the submission deadline, your entry will be withdrawn.
• You may check the status of your entries at any time after submitting them and can always submit new entries at any point before the submission deadline.